Monday, June 22, 2009

Warning: Megaton Blogpost is arriving soon.



I haven't been active with my blog recently and there's a bunch of stuff (and pics) that I have not gotten a chance to share yet. I'm just so busy. So I came up with a solution, a new term.

This term, is the the Megaton Blogpost. The way you use it is simple. If you have not blogged in a very long time, you use the Megaton Blogpost. It's easy. You put Megaton Blogpost then the #. For example you use the Megaton Blogpost for the first time, you put Megaton Blogpost # 1. Under the Megaton Blogpost, you then enter smaller subtitles (with dates, titles etc.), as you would in regular, singular blogposts.

So feel free to use it, remember who came up with it. (I'm pretty sure there's a dude with a similar concept, lol)

I have a huge one coming up. Keep watch.

Megaton Blogpost it!
Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment