Friday, March 16, 2012

Hold the line!

I have been entrenched these past several days in the Facebook group "Retake Mass Effect". This movement is basically a group fighting for a proper ending for the game we love. Several things have gone down the biggest being the Child's Play charity to help sick kids have better lives while they receive care in hospitals while promoting awareness for the Mass Effect 3 ending . There are still "journalists" out they're insulting us, the movement and our childishness. We've even been called "low" for using a child's organization which is just bizarre and ignorant. I feel good for supporting something truly good for society while defending something I love. I will post some of the epic speeches and lines when this whole ordeal is over. I hope we succeed!

Morales out.

No comments:

Post a Comment