Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Happy Birthdays and a bit of splurging.

Thanks to everyone that came this past Saturday for the birthday BBQ dinner for Albert and I.  Great friends, great food & great games (thanks Mike!).

I got one gift from Alvin and it was an awesome one at that.  A Juggernaut figurine (a hero from Valve's DOTA 2) that Alvin hand sculpted.  I greatly appreciate all the hours he put into making this tiny Omnislasher and his decision to gift it to me.

Also today GTA V came out, so guess what I went out to get?  Also Walmart had some anniversary sale and with the advent of Pokemon X & Y, I finally decided to bite the bullet and grab a Nintendo 3DSXL.  That and it was $50 less.

Below is the picture that encompasses all the materialism that I am currently bathing in.






That's all I have to say about that.  And what do you know, this is the first blogpost of the month, my word.


Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment