Monday, May 25, 2009

Hand out the punishment


U.S. gets Forest Griffin on their title cover, we get GSP.

I got UFC 2009 Undisputed yesterday from Zellers. Normally it would cost 69.99, but Zellers actually has a good game deal this week. 20% off ALL regular priced software and accesories for any PlayStation platform and XBOX 360. Therefore, I got it for 55 bucks + tax. So if you wanted to get a game that was too expensive, now's the time to get it.

UFC 2009 Undisputed is a blast so far. The career mode is cool and it feels great everytime you win a match. You watch your fighter get stronger each time and get more popular. I'll probably give a full-out review after I've gone through career mode and some other stuff as well. But I can tell you now, I highly reccomend it.

Still jobless,

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment