Thursday, May 14, 2009

*Tumbleweed Passes By The Screen*

Yea, I haven't blogged in a couple of days, basically because there is essentially nothing to blog about. Still hooked on SNSD.

Oh, I took up jogging to be healthier this summer. I hope I go through with that, I've lost 7 lbs. so far, which is a very good sign in my opinion. I hope to be able to jog considerable distances before getting winded, kudos to Josh for sticking with it for 3 weeks straight and losing 13 lbs. He can run so far now without being tired, awesome man, just awesome. For Sunny!!! Yesterday caused my leg aches today lol. I hope there's still a lot of fun stuff in store for the summer.

I'll blog some more tomorow. I'll part with some words of wisdom:

http://img123.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sunnyenglishel0.swf

Not only is she adorable, she's also a philosopher xD.

Blog ya later,

Alan

2 comments:

  1. sick u guys picked up jogging? man u guys are losing pounds fast dawgs good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. losing sum lbs is the last thing i wanna do... but i'd still run once in a while

    ReplyDelete