Saturday, October 10, 2009

5th Return Home.

Late post again, this should have been done last night.

Anywho,

Lots of stuff to talk about, Kinda.

Guelph yesterday was pretty sweet and rewarding. Learned lots of stuff. Totally surpassed my expectations.

Praying really helps. I kind of lost my path at one point in my life. But don't fall into the atheist hype. God is there and He listens.

As all of you know I got 2 South American Leaf fish. ! died and 1 is currently and hopefully thriving in my 75 gallon. The feeder guppies didn't get touched. So I put them in my dad's 5 gallon. They'll hopefully grow up to be very colourful. Cheap way of purchasing guppies is buying baby feeder guppies and raising them.

Got Cloud another muzzle and a cool water system. Better water monitoring and a less bitey dog.

I was thinking of getting another Gundam, but I'll save that for another time.

g2g forelz,

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment