Sunday, October 18, 2009

Apologies. Apologies Everyone. Big update, now.

You may have noticed that I have not blogged for several days, or you may have not. In the past few weeks, I've been frequenting my blog posts. Looks like I broke my streak. I've been busy the past few days. So here's the junk that's been going on in my boring little life.

-I actually got home on Wednesday night, last week. Don't ask why. It involved an ID and name tag, that will be all.

-Alex Wong is all good now and recovering from his surgery.

-Friday morning was early...as usual. Got to the hospital and did my thang. It was a good Friday Hospital session.

-While waiting for my dad to pick me up, I explored Guelph. I ended up watching a movie at the local theater.

-I watched "Law Abiding Citizen" Twas and excellent film. Critics say otherwise, but f**k the critics. They don't know s**t. They're totally missing the point, calling Gerard Butler's character's actions farfetch'd and excessively violent. What the f**k? It's a movie for God's sakes and the message is the important part. Speaking of the message and the moral, it's well done and points out the flaws within the justice system and how true justice never exists. I believe the ending closes the whole thing well, a complete circle. Gerard Butler's point was actually proven then. One more note, this is the most bad ass Gerard Butler has ever been, since playing Leonidas in 300. Kudos to Jaime Foxx too for an excellent portrayal of a modern day justice guy (Lawyer).

8/10 Recommended

-Something's up with my 75 Gallon aquarium. That thing needs mad maintenance, like every week. Loss a Serpae Tetra, 1 Cory, 1 Rainbowfish and 1 Angelfish in the past 2 weeks alone. It sucks.

-My dog dug up the tree soil in the backyard. I thought Cloud was weird for not digging stuff up in the backyard. I wish he was weird now, there's soil everywhere.

- Got an Ipod Nano 5th Generation. The production of these things are so top notch. I couldn't avoid joining the Apple scene for any longer. I wanted to get a Zune at first but apprently they stopped selling them in Canada. Ipods taking over at a seriously frightening rate. Everything is Ipod compatible these days. Oh and it has a video camera and a good one at that. Constant frame rate and consistency, even in dark shots. I thought it would just be a gimmick add-in but once again Steve Jobbs found himself a billion dollar cheque to the bank.

-Stoked for the Saturday super UFC fight. UFC 104: Machida VS Rua. Oh man...it's gonna be off the chain. More on this on a separate Blogpost. You kids better come, Josh says you're invited =D

Well, that's about it, for now I think.

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment