Monday, February 8, 2010

Week-In Review #4

'Twas an alright week. I had my first surgical patient and got to do some dressings, it wasn't too bad.

My fish tank is slowly recovering and has gotten better, thank God. I have added 2 corys and an otocinclus for ground scavengers so food bulk doesn't build up.

Judo was fine. I sparred with a girl for the first time, a black belt Ontario champ infact. She's

kinda cute. This was also the first time I've had a girl "on top" of me. In Judo terms though, I was on the losing end. So like, I was getting my ass handed to me.


Today, our group was accused for academic integrity issues aka plagiarism, I'm happy to find it was not my contributed info that was not the cause of this.

My room (at home) is also now in the basement. Ghetto stylez.

Midterms this week, it should be a blast. Only 2, hehe.

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment