Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Week-In Review #5

It's been a weird week.

New things have been introduced in our lives, which makes living pretty interesting, for the first few weeks....or months.

The basement room didn't work out. I hated it anyways. My living quarters are yet to be determined. For now, I'm kinda just sleeping anywhere.

75 Gallon tank was sold to some nice Filipino guys via kijiji. My main tank has been reset to the 29 Gallon, but I made it look real nice with some new plants and Malaysian drift wood. I'm happy with it. I'd be even happier when I eventually restock it. Hopefully no more ammonia death spikes occur.

Nursing is still going good. Not many assignments for reading week, but there's still work to be done. Also, I should start on my later assignments sooner rather than later.

Had a Valentines/Family Day Family/Friends gathering. It was pretty fun. Got to play some "Family Feud" with some questionable statistics. It's unbelievable how many people believe that dogs possess superior intelligence when compared to dolphins and monkeys. I also taught some striking techniques to some little kids. They fought it out for 3 rounds, 3 minutes each round. No real punching. But damn, they went at it. There were a few good takedowns. I know what I'll be looking forward to in the next gathering. =)

That's it for this week's review. 'Till another time,

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment