Monday, March 15, 2010

Week-In Review #8

Here it goes, no.8!

3 more Clinical Classes!

4 more PBL classes!

Last week was busy with game releases. I will list a few I am interested in.

Yakuza 3. Played the first one and halfway into the second one. Awesome series with the most visceral hand to hand game-play I've played. Besides UFC 2009 Undisputed, but it's so much more than that.

Final Fantasy XIII. I have been extremely prejudice towards the FF series ever since the release of XII. I used to worship FF and was even inspired by them to make my grandest untold tale yet. I don't know why...XII just rubbed me the wrong way I guess. I still intend to play and complete it. I'm hearing some good things about XIII, so I also want to check it out.

Pokemon Heart Gold/ Soul Silver. The golden years of pokemon and one of my most blissful memories as a kid. Hours upon hours of gameplay with a simple yet fun story and loads of creatures to catch and mess around with. The original sequel to Pokemon Blue and Red was the best sequel ever made for the Pokemon series. It created genuine anticipation and provided real discovery the first time it came out. It was simply amazing. Right now the ROM has an anti-piracy patch. I hope they come out with a fix soon.

God of War III demo was sublime. I need that game. So fun, so brutal, so visceral. The demo blew me away and I just need that game.

That's it for games.

Judo was quite dangerous this week. I almost broke my arm. I was grappling with a brown belt and resisted his throw and put to much pressure on my right elbow joint and a large cracking noise was heard. We immediately stopped and the pain was crazy. Probably 8-9/10. It's gotten a lot better now since then, so that's a relief. I hope to be full force this Saturday. I hate being sidelined by something like that. I only go to Judo once during school, I don't want to lose any more time. Hopefully come summer vacation, I can go Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Been applying for jobs already. I hope I get one soon.

For the next Week-In review I hope to be able to talk about a PATCHED Pokemon SS (U) ROM and also a successful Judo session.

The last few weeks of the school year is what always propels one to go all out. I feel that right now.

Time for the Hail Mary play.

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment