Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Week-In Review #9 (Late Post)

Damn, late week-in review. I've been busy. I have two major presentations this week, gah. But after this week, I'm essentially free from anymore major assignments, save for a few. (They shouldn't be too much of a hassle)

Tomorrow should be alright. I finally get to watch a surgery! A left total hip, which is pretty standard. But damn, this will be an experience to remember for sure. Then after clinical, I will be heading to my Death and Dying seminar about children and their understanding of death.

2 more clinical days! (1 more after tomorrow)

2 more PBL days!

So awesome.

Gotta start exam review early and stufy bit by bit this time. My stats exam is 55%, open book. I need to ace this exam or I'm done. I left math behind, but math never leaves you. O well. C'est la vie.

Did not go to Judo last Saturday, my arm is still under recovery. I hope I can go this weekend. During exam times, I will not be able to go.

Speaking of martial arts, UFC Versus was such an awesome free card. All main events finished, no decisions. Brandon Vera lost though, which is unfortunate. Jon Jones proves to be continually rising, that was an excellent job. For not being an official judoka, his Judo is top notch and his Greco-Roman wrestling is sublime. Vera had three different fractures on the left side of his face. I pray for the best for both fighters, and a speedy recovery to Vera. Vera, no matter how many losses you get, I'll still be a fan. Just find the confidence and drive again man, I know you can make the comeback we've all been waiting for.

I haven't given into Nintendo and have not bought myself an official copy of Pokemon HG/SS. I am still playing it though. I'm currently in Kanto with 4 badges from that region, totaling 12. This game was and still is the best Pokemon title to every grace the Nintendo hand-held systems.

Anyways, that's really it.

Until next week.

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment