Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wednesday night frustrations #1

L4D2 is a fun game.....until you play expert; in which case you will have your ass handed to you several times. The boys and I have invested about 4 hours into trying to beat the Dead Center map legit. We ended up using cheats to win. Don't get me wrong, we'll get our revenge on that map. Just not right now. F*ckin' Tanks & Jockeys.

On another note, American Idol season 9 finale was on earlier tonight, ending another season of the perpetual TV singing and popularity contest. Simon Cowell spent his last nigh as a judge as he desires to head back to his home country. He was the best judge and character on that show, without him I don't know how it will go for another season. I wonder who the next judge will be? Hopefully someone who has good experience in music too. The best moment was when they rallied up all Idol contestants of the past to sing for him. I don't now who won, Lee something....another artist to sign and get big bucks from I suppose.

That's it for this moment. Alan, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment