Monday, June 14, 2010

E3 has commenced!

E3....once again. It just feels like yesterday since I watched E3 2009.

Anyways, I'm psyched to see what the future holds for video games.

First thing I saw and that stuck out is Marvel VS Capcom 3. The visual art style and graphics (not sure if it is in-game) are top notch. Amazing. Impressive. Etc.

Dante and Deadpool have arrived.



Who the hell is that?



Also Rock Band 3 game play with the new modes and instrument. I am real excited for this one too.



There are a ton of games that I did not mention, just cuz of the sheer amount of them. Lookin' forward to Sony's conference and all the other game announcements.

Microsoft's conference starts soon and it's lookin' thinner than an anorexic girl on a diet. Haha.

Wish I could attend E3 live at least once in my life.

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment