Friday, April 1, 2011

So Far (It has been a pleasure)

To all my friends out there, thankyou for the fun times we had thus far; you guys are the greatest friends a guy can ask for.

For reasons that will not be disclosed, I need to seclude myself from you guys, any online activty, hangouts etc. I have nothing against you guys, infact, to me you guys are like brothers.

I have personal issues that are present and need to be dealt with before I can treat everything like normal again.

I hope to see you sometime during the summer.....I hope.

Till then, adios, cheers, goodluck with your finals and enjoy life to its fullest.

Alan

P.S. I will probably check my blog regularly still, not sure about the posting.

4 comments:

  1. yo send dat pure darkmoonstone b4 u go offline lol....nah jks ...hope everytin alrite

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't settle

    stay hungry, stay foolish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strange this has been posted in April 1st...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey don't be running away from home boy you still owe me a fight.

    ReplyDelete