Monday, November 16, 2009

10th Return Home (Super Late Post)

Yep, I was busy this weekend. I haven't been touching any of my blogs at all.

Saturday:

-First Judo class. Got thrown around like a rag doll. Got drilled like a soldier. I think all my muscles in my body are torn.

-Brandon Vera took the fight to Old Man Randy. He kicked the hell out of that guy. I'm still wondering how Couture pulled off the decision =/. Just watch this sequence.







Can you tell who won?

-The night was not totally fruitless. One Filipino may have loss, but another prevails. Manny Pacquiao does it again. Cotto was wrecked. Manny is now the first boxer in history to hold 7 different titles in 7 different weight classes. No doubt the best p4p Boxer in the world and if negotiations pull through, and he is given a chance to kick Mayweather's ass, he could be the best in history.


Doesn't get any sweeter than this.

Back to routine.

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment