Monday, November 9, 2009

9th return home (Blog entry done in Kitchener house)

Yea, I've sidelined my blog for a while now. I've been doing stuff, so no biggie.

I've caught up with the office and now I have to wait every week for a new episode. Bollocks =/

Kris and I have finally gotten a chance to check out Shin Bu Kan Judo club. It's toooooo sick to describe. We're starting next weekend and I can not wait =D

After that we chilled at his place and watched Strikeforce: Fedor VS Rogers. Best free card ever aired on the tele.

This next weekend is gonna be so boss. Too stacked with fun-ness. 2 big fights, both possessing my fellow countrymen (Pacquiao and Vera). I hope both win in an outstanding fashion. And of course the Judo thing is there. =D

This week is alright with the school load. Nothing too big. The keyword we're looking for here is routine.

Gotta get a nice judo gi this week. Hopefully double weaved for extra endurance.

That's it, that's all,

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment