Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 plus school.

New Years party was fun. New year, new decade, a brand new set of excuses to not improve as a person. I think resolutions are so fake and irrelevant, people tend to make these to feel better about themselves, but really end up doing nothing by the end of this year. I'm still writing a list though so I'm being pretty hypocritical. I have a need for a solid functional list with realistic goals.

Anyways school is back and they cut us no slack. I need to get up to speed with my nursing skills. I'm gonna fail the IV stuff. Lab practice is soooo boring. At least I get to wake up late tomorrow cuz class aint till 1300.

Still trying to find a way to purchase Demon's Souls. All you other niggas be owning that shiz.

Anyways, that's about it. This is my first official post of the decade. I really hope this time around I do significant things and not just say them. I even feel bad about writing this, because I might end up not accomplishing any of them.

I'll just look forward and only look to the past to remember the mistakes I've made to avoid them.

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment