Monday, January 11, 2010

Week-In Review

First week of second semester...was..ok. Lol. A lot of Demon's Souls. Still have to finish stormshadow and boletaria castle. Planning on doing that tonight. Currently lvl.65. I'm now just hunting for ores and such for my weapons.

Also did Judo on Saturday. I'm improving! But....why do the black belts pick me to spar with al;l the time lol. At least I'm getting taught a lot and also getting experience sparring with a MUCH higher level of competition.

Anyhow, my family and I went to Buffalo yesterday. Had a good time. I got my own mini-microwave =) I don't have to use that smelly dirty one in the kitchen anymore. Ugh, the house I stay in here in Kitchener is like a pig sty. Not enough girls to keep it clean. Not being sexist or anything, but the bathroom downstairs is REALLY clean. Both girls are down there. Our bathroom.....let let Cleveland explain it: "Oh, that's nasty."

Anyways, gotta head for an Ethics Workshop thing for PBL. I love philosophy and ethics discussions....but this one will have a nursing theme. Amazing.

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment