Friday, January 22, 2010

Week-In Review #2

Lol, I'm using this more and more often since I can't post on a regular basis anymore.

First of all, damn what a week.

I was not able to complete my lab referral and my take home quizzes. It feels like I have not come back since Winter Break.

On top of that, my stress level tripled because my aquarium went through an insane ride. Ammonia levels of the charts, Hydrogen Sulfide build up that made it smell like rotten eggs (friggin anearobic bacteria). Many fish perished, very little are striving to survive.

Despite this I have felt grace this week. I usually pray just for the sake of my own spirituality as to not drift towards some sort of agnostic/atheist mind set. Actually, at times I don't pray. But this week, my praying went to over drive and I had to ask St. Rita and St. Jude for favours. I'm not usually the one to pray to saints, but I needed all the help I can get this week.

In the end, my teacher completely forgot about my work (luckily, also it's not really for marks) and I still have a good number of fish left and the water has stabilized.

Call it a miracle, call it coincidence or call it what you want. My faith level just leveled up.

Thank you St. Rita and St. Jude for favours granted.

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment