Tuesday, April 27, 2010

And it begins.

It has been almost a week since I got off school, and summer time boredom has come 'round to knock on my door. If I don't get a part-time job this summer, not only will I have another summer break lacking a sizable monetary fund, I will also most likely develop cabin fever if all I do is stay home for 4 months.

I wish I had friends/guests come over often. My cousin's family from Australia left last Saturday and my hunch was verified. I miss my little nephew and nieces. They followed me wherever I went and I had to divert their eyes away from me at times just so I can get a break. Hah. I wonder if he'll remember me? I helped him build a Saint Seiya or whatever model from a very noob model kit. There weren't even any stickers because it required a manual paint job. That is kind of hassle for a 5 cm tall action figure....

But anyhow, ditto again on the first "paragraph".

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment