Thursday, April 22, 2010

Three....Free? No, definitely Free.

With the Stats exam out of the way, I'm don't with dreaded academics.....at least for the next four months. Whatever happens, happens. I already expressed my feelings on these academic evaluations; it is what it is. I thank you for favours granted St. Rita, St. Jude and St. Joseph of Cupertino.

Anyways, summer seems to be starting off well. My cousin, who I have not seen for over 10 years and her family came and visited all the way from Australia (Os-trail-ya). I'm developing a nice (noi-rse) Aussie accent (ax-int) from continuous conversation from my little nephew. I can already tell that I'll miss that little dude when he goes home, back down under.

I also changed my blog music, the A7X song was getting a little stale. The song I chose was Paradise Lost by Minori Chihara. For those of you who watched Ga-Rei Zero, you'll know this upbeat piece. Enjoy. Hmm...maybe I should watch some obscure anime that didn't do too bad but is not a masterpiece either.

Anyways, I hope to have a good summer.

I'll see you guys when you finish your examinations, good luck,

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment