Thursday, April 15, 2010

Exam One Done

Time for exam status blog titles. The week-in reviews are done. I only used them cuz I've been busy ever since the start of second semester.

First exam was a breeze, Death and Dying in Canadian Culture. A lot of writing though, many became fatigued at one point or another. Plus the room was like boiling. Air-conditioning feels goooodd.

A bit of luck today, I bought a chocolate shake from a vending machine and it costs 2$ to purchase one. I got two instead of one, woopee. I also found a 4GB flash drive at the computer lab, but pulled a good Samaritan and gave it to the lost and found.

My laptop is not repaired yet, but it's supposed to come back today. Hopefully I wont wreck this new fan.

Haven't done Judo in weeks....bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Just two more exams.

Speaking of which my microbiology exam is tomorrow, which will be moderately difficult, if not more so.

Back to the books,

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment