Tuesday, April 28, 2009

4/5 And I'm good, good, good to go. And I'm good, good, good, to go. Gotta get away, get away from all of my mistakes.


In the Library, waiting.

This is it. Apporximately 3 hours and 15 minutes away is my final exam as I sit here in the quiet study area of Conestoga College's Library. The biggest, baddest and hardest of all my subjects is about to arrive: Anatomy and Physiology.

I've come this far, I have no regrets. Despite the butterflies running a muck in my stomach, I feel eerily confident. I just hope this confidence gets me to the place where I desire to be. Doing some last minute reviewing, the final effort to fortify my wall of knowledge against the exam's massive army of complicated questions and diagrams. They're coming and I have to breach the gates, because I am utterly outnumbered.

I've said my prayers and I'm good to go.

NeverShoutNever,

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment