Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sunny With a High of 75

Hah! I wish that it were 75 degrees Fahrenheit. But it is not. Well at least the snow has started to melt, and it's nice and sunny out.

I'm at home now, until Tuesday at least. Wednesday is my OSCE, which is essentially an skills application nursing exam. I'm no too worried, I did well last semester. I'm actually excited today since my friends and I are going to start filming our side project: "Drugman: Origins" It's going to be fun. =D



Anyways, I'm gonna go get some grub. You know, some breakfast. Like Bub Rub and Lil' Sis say: "Das only in da mornin, people should be up cookin breakfast or sumthin by then so, das like an alarm clock. WOO WOO!"

I'm also gonna play more Ninja Gaiden: Sigma. I'm half way done, but I took a break and haven't played for weeks. If anyone who reads this blog has a penchant for hard games that will continually kick your ass, play this game. If you have a craving for a deep and satisfying combat system, play this game. It's like super cheap now anyway, you can probably find one for $19.99 like I did or if you look really hard, I think you can even get it for like 14.99.


The difficulty of Ninja Gaiden Sigma makes Ryu sad.

Shine on,

Alan

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bub rub and lil sis, what the heckkkkkkers.
    you're special.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. highhh of 7555555

    ReplyDelete