Monday, April 20, 2009

Umbrellashop Soundtrack

So I'm still slaving away for my school stuffs, then I decided to take a break. It then occurred to me that All Time Low did a cover of "Umbrella" by Rihanna and they did it fairly well. So I thought to myself: What if they use the lyrics to have a conversation with each other. What do I mean? Let's just pretend Alex Gaskarth (Lead singer of All Time Low) and Rihanna were going out for a minute. Let's say they're doing it in secrecy, behind Rihanna's boyfriend's back. Let's say it's not Chris Brown cuz hes a maniac. (Damn I just rhymed!) They would talk to each other in an Umbrella shop, and it would go something like this:

R. (Rihanna)









A.G. (Alex Gaskarth)









A.G: Should I write myself out of the history books,
and mark a place in time for every chance you took?
Don't get me wrong I know you've got your life in place -

R: You have my heart
And we'll never be worlds apart
Maybe in magazines
But you'll still be my star

Baby 'cause in the dark
You can't see shiny cars
And that's when you need me there
With you I'll always share
Because

A.G: I've yet to take the hint,
Some day
I'm sure I'll get the picture,
and stop waiting up...

When it all comes down,
to a sunrise on the east side,
will you be there to carry home?

R: When the sun shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath, I'ma stick it out till the end.

A.G: The remains of my wasted youth,
this wasted time on you,
has left me shaking 'n waiting.....
shaking 'n waiting for something more.

R: Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella.

A.G: Tonight is alive with the promise of a street-fight,
and there's money on the table,
that says your cheap-shots won't be able,
to break bones.

R: These fancy things, will never come in between
You're part of my entity, here for infinity.

A.G: I've yet to break a sweat,
I'll make your past regret its future.
Here's to you!

R: When the war has took it's part
When the world has dealt it's cards
If the hand is hard, together we'll mend your heart
Because.....

A.G: I'll ask you again, When it all comes down,
to a sunrise on the east side,
will you be there to carry home?

R: I told you, when the sun shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath, I'ma stick it out till the end.

A.G: The remains of my wasted youth,
this wasted time on you,
has left me shaking 'n waiting.....
shaking 'n waiting for something more!

R: It's still raining more than ever.
Remember that we'll still have each other.
Remember you can stand under my umbrella.

A.G: Make all of my decisions for me,
I've never taken the fall for deceit,
We'll keep a secret if you keep me guessing,
The taste of your lips says we shouldn't have met like this.

R: You can run into my arms!
It's okay, don't be alarmed!
Come here to me
There's no distance in between our love

A.G: I can keep a secret if you can keep me guessing,
The flavor of your lips is enough to keep me pressing,
for more than just a moment of truth between the lies told,
to pull ourselves away from the lives we leave back home. The flavor of your lips is enough to keep me here!

R: It's raining
Ooh baby it's raining
Baby come here to me
Come here to me!

They then preceded to kiss and it was a "happily ever after" ending. Haha.

If you still have not caught on this is a blend of All Time Low's Coffeeshop Soundtrack and Rihanna's Umbrella. If you make it into a song you just gotta add the ella, ella, eh eh eh or w/e. LOL. And it looks like you'll need one because it's raining outside, yay!

Stay under an umbrella, it's raining,

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment