Monday, April 6, 2009

Immunobiology, Hoorah.

The time is around 9:00 am at the moment. As I sit here in the lecture hall, for my Anatomy and Physiology lecture, I am sleepy and unwilling to share my attention with Professor Campbell. This is a surprisingly intriguing lecture though. The human body's defense system is actually pretty impressive, it can adapt to a lot. We're probably not aware, but its fighting off foreign bodies every single day. Thank your body! (I won't go into detail, because the amount of detail in this lecture, as well as most lectures, is extremely descriptive.)

Oh, before I went to class I watched some Screw Attack on Gametrailers. It was about Strider on the NES. Those guys complained a lot about it because it wasn't pure action like its genesis counter part, no, it was Action RPG. I've never played a Strider game and I don't know much about them (Although I have played him on Marvel VS Capcom). All I know is that he's one bad ass ninja. Please Nex-Gen developers, make a PlayStation 3 Strider Hiryu, it would be so awesome.

P.S. Capcom, you better make a Megaman X game with Devil May Cry-ish or Ninja Gaiden-ish gameplay. Honestly, just imagining such a combination, it's godly. Megaman X FTW.

So that's it for now.
Yes! A successful second blog, I'm actually enjoying this.

Lecture On,

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment