Saturday, April 18, 2009

I wanna swim away, but don't know how

Yea, I'm still working on final school stuff. It is a bore and it's a lot of damn work, but it's gotta be done. I felt like taking a video of my aquarium. It's a 75 gallon that I got in the winter break and it's a fairly large step-up from my puny 29 gallon, haha. My fauna include: 2 Polypterus (Senegal Bichir), 2 Leopard Ctenopomas, 4 Clown Loaches, 2 Silver Dollars, 1 Pleco, 4 Red Rainbowfishes and 2 Axel Rainbowfishes. There are also some plants, but I don't know their exact names. I'm planning to add more fish in the future.

Watch it in HD by the way, so it will be clearer. This new "HD" camera of mine is pretty clear, but it does poorly in low light settings. The macro is insane though, it's so detailed.

Enjoy:

Swim away,

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment