Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tired and Uninspired




Well, not really. I'm just tired. Tired from school, tired from working out, tired from the messed up weather and quite frankly, life is giving me shortness of breath. It won't let me catch up. It deliberately runs ahead of me and taunts me all at once.

I could be tired for several reasons. One: I slept at 3 am last night and for God knows what. Two: My upper extremities are exacting revenge for putting them through several reps of wight lifting. Three: God is telling me that I need to pray more often to bring up my spirits. There's probably more that I'm missing, but it's too early in the morning to determine any other missing factors.

I think it's just that lazy morning feel. I hope it goes away later today. I have to complete a screenplay I'm writing for a side movie project I'm working on with some friends. GAH, my fingers feel so heavy as I type on this space. It's like they don't want to move. As Jesus said to his disciples: "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak." As in, I want to write my blog, but the rest of my body is trying to reject the idea of even just typing, let along thinking of what I'm going to write.

Exams are so far away. The further away it is, the more anxious I get. It's like being tied down on a railroad, you know the train's coming at 4:30 pm and it's only 1 am in the night. No matter how far it is, your fear increases because you know it's gonna come and you know you're gonna die. Haha, I know the comparison's a bit extreme but you get the picture right. Geez, I can't even write a succinct similie.

I'm going to halt this blog for now. I might end up writing more stupid things.

Stay lively and inspired,

Alan

P.S. GTFO SNOW, NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE!!! YOU'RE CONFUSING THE ANIMALS! THEY'RE TRYING TO MATE AND YOU'RE TELLING THEM TO GATHER FOOD AND HIBERNATE AGAIN. MELT ALREADY AND GIVE US SOME NICE WARM WEATHER!

Nature has angered this poor creature. "I'm tired of
sleeping, I just woke up from a f*cking 5 month slu-
mber you jackass!"

No comments:

Post a Comment