Thursday, April 23, 2009

4/5 It's Not Over



HAHAHAHA, THAT'S F*CKING HILARIOUS MAN!

Anyways,

It's not over, but it's pretty damn close. One more exam before my 4 month freedom.

OSCE's done! Psychology's done! Sociology's done! Essay's done! 4/5 This week on Alan's life: Only one adversary remains: Anatomy and Physiology! It's time for Alan to do extreme training in the hyperbolic time chamber! Will he be able to move up a power level? Can he beat A&P? Don't miss an exciting moment! FINALE NEXT WEEK!

On a totally different note now, I got thirsty when I dropped off my essay. So what do I do? I attempt to purchase a beverage from a vending machine. Now I don't want to name the product, because it might give you the wrong idea, because I'm not blaming the product. OK so these 500+ ml drinks cost $2.25. I give the machine my coins and it takes it. I press the combination and what happens. Nothing comes out and the machine resets to asking for money. I was pissed. But I thought to myself, screw it. I'll make up for it through ad sense.

Be wary of vending machines,

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment