Sunday, September 27, 2009

3rd return home.

And this is the second time I'm posting this entry late. Note to self...this is for Fridays.

Anyways, lots of cool stuff happened this weekend. Let's get down to business.

We had another halo-halo party with our family friends. Kris, Josh and I played l4d helms deep (survival mode) with Alex for a while. Also had some Rockband in there. I also ended up watching Dawn of The Dead for a second time. Quite possibly one of the best zombie movies out there.

I've been watching the show Criminal Minds lately and I'm hooked. I'm nearing the end of the third season. And I won't be stopping any time soon. They're in their fifth season and I hope it doesn't end any time soon. I will be giving a much more comprehensive review once I have caught up to the series.

My internet is acting retarded. It was excruciatingly slow for the entire weekend. I couldn't watch any of my shows (Criminal Minds) Youtube videos would'nt even load properly. This needs to get fixed soon and by soon I mean NOW!

My placement for nursing is in Guelph General Hospital in Guelph. I have to go there every Friday this term, starting this week. I had to research methods to get there. The only way I can make it there is to go home every Wednesday or Thursday night (I have offs on Thursdays) It's an hour and a half trip. It's daunting. I have to wake up at 5am. Ugh. The life of a car-less and license-less man.

On that note, I got my scrubs. They're dark blue. It's weird wearing them, I guess I'll get used to it eventually.

And finally, when I got here...I rearranged and reorganized my room. I brought real speakers with awesome BASS! I hooked up my laptop on my LCD TV. It looks nice now...the monotony was really boring.

That's about it, back to the daily grind.

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment