Friday, September 11, 2009

My gosh. 8 hours straight. It feels like I went to work,

Got back. Tired. Hungry. Surprisingly alert and awake. That first day was interesting. It didn't suck I think. It actually flew by, much to my pleasure. A lot of review, a lot of familiar faces and places. Everything seems the same....except for the fact that it's 2009.

One things for darn sure, I need review. We start clinical placements in Guelph on October officially. Also, they got rid of Learn Link, for God knows what reason. We now have ELM (Electronic Learning @ Mcmaster...or something like that) It should be simple enough for techies like me. But everyone else is freaking out.

This first day was pretty good, perhaps a positive sign of a great year to come. Our tutor is very nice, and she says she's a compassionate person...I certainly hope so.

I'm gonna get something to chow on, ciao,

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment