Monday, September 14, 2009

PBL!

Wow. PBL is a lot of the same stuff as last year. I'm glad. It's gonna be more advanced, but progression is always present in academical institutions, right? I was late getting there, good thing all they did were the ice breakers. There was a schedule mix up and I got there half way into the class. Geez. I apologized to my TA though. She seems like a sweet ol' lady. She still made me do the icebreaker in front of all the girls. Geez. I guess I can't complain, I was late. It was my fault. I also volunteered to write down class discussion info on the board to make up for the lateness of my arrival.

On a more irrelevant topic, this really pretty girl that I was really infatuated with last year is in my PBL class. Nothing more than shallow feelings of "damn, she's so beautiful", so they eventually faded. The feelings of infatuation might resurface.

Problem based learning...here I come,

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment