Friday, September 4, 2009

SMTDS has some hot chicks.

I started Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor today. For the record, I only got interested once I saw all the female characters. They're all well......well endowed ;). Are they supposed to be highschool girls? Cuz if they are...I can see why Japan has serious groping issues. (A lot of it in busy trains) I just gave my dude a name and that's basically it. I saved right after. Premise is interesting, I guess. My guy's name is JOLT, well, his nickname anyways.


As the Black Eyed Peas would say it: "Like OMAHGAHD" Seriously, those are dangerously close to D-cups. =D Oh Yuzu, oh yea!

Yuzu probably has the biggest set. The rest are still nice. Looks like I'll be enjoying this game.

HAHA. On a totally different side note...My tito gave me an Aquaclear 300. Aquaclear's are well know in the aquarium community for its efficiency and proficiency in filtering water. It was only missing a impeller, which only costs 15 dollars. I basically bought it for only 15 bucks, when it's usually 60, so I'm pretty happy about that. It's running very smoothly now.

Anyways, I get back to my dorm Thursday evening. Lots of time to relax still, lol. Or rather, prepare for school and get organized.

To my McMaster brothers who are moving on Sunday, good luck fending for yourselves. Don't burn anything down, lol. Have fun, which I'm sure you guys will.

TTFN, ta ta for now,

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment