Friday, September 11, 2009

New Template

I decided to change my template, cuz I was bored of my old one. It was so dark and it felt like a downer. I chose Homer...why?...well, because he's the main man of The Simpsons.

I also feel like there's a Homer in all of us. Inside all of us, we just want to do whatever we want, without caring for anything else but ourselves. Homer is the perfect image of a man who's very well expressed. A man's, in the words of Freud, who's id is greatly satisfied. Of course, with our humanistic side ever present, we do have morals, ethics; basically a conscience. (ego, superego...again Freud) It's just some of us are slower at realizing it than others. That's why for every screw up, don't be afraid to say.....

D'oh! (Annoyed Grunt, lol. <----- Simpsons fans will get this.),

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment