Thursday, September 3, 2009

Talking monkeys in space

Holy crap....I am so bored. You know what? I don't think I've ever felt so low in the course of this entire summer break. I guess you could say, that I am at an all time low. (no pun intended.....ATL rocks) These last few days keep giving me these feelings of dread, but I know deep inside, I don't really have anything to worry about once I sort out everything and begin the school year. It's just another part of the yearly cycle of a student.

Anyways, I recently watched Joe Rogan's stand up comedy work. If you don't know who he is, he was the host of the show "Fear Factor" and also a long time commentator of the UFC. I didn't know what to expect, but after watching two shows, I have come to 2 conclusions:

-He is funny as hell
-He's a very smart guy

The man's theories and philosophies are so mind blowing and I love it. The way he views human life is so out there. And although all of his material is purely made for comedic purposes, he has really solid reasons and points behind them. I wouldn't say that it was a negative way of looking at things, but it certainly is a more unique way of viewing life. He has so much stuff to say...especially about weed. His presentation is top notch. Not to mention, he also owned Carlos Men-steal-ia.

Please watch his stuff, I guarantee you, you'll enjoy it every second.

Talking monkeys in space <----I highly recommend this one, get it off mininova.org

Also check out his 2006 stand up, also @ mininova.org

ttyl,

Alan

P.S. I'd also like to mention that his thoughts are very similar to my ultima0chaot quote on my banner. It was there before I put up All Time Low...I really gotta spruce up my blog page.

No comments:

Post a Comment