Friday, September 18, 2009

Oh Fridays, you come by so fast, but not often enough.

First of all, belated birthday greets to Albert. (Although I did greet him on L4D)

Another long day for me, i have not eaten anything (cept for a granola bar thing) since morning. I'm freaking starving and I'm just waiting for my dad to pick me up. I think I'll cook up some noodles whilst I bide my time.

Today was interesting. I learned about administering medications. Still noob at it, but you just gotta give it some time. One day one of your lives may be at my hands. So you better be good to me. Muahahaha. No, not really. My nursing license would be revoked and I'd be sent to prison if I did any conniving with medications and people's lives.

Can't wait for that big hangout on Saturday. Haven't had a large congregation of friends in a while. It's gonna be fun.

Heading back to Milton soon,

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment